November 26, 2014

thanksgiving tulips




  I was inspired by these beautiful orange tulips,
so I made a few arrangements for my

Thanksgiving table. 




I started with a few green and gold Moroccan tea glasses.




Then I went out to my garden and cut a few springs of fuzzy asparagus fern. They’ve got a beautiful bright green color. 

I wanted to offset the brightness of the fern and the tulips with a little gray from my English lavender. Then I simply stripped the lower leaves of the fern and lavender to put in my little glasses.

Voila!





ciao! fabiana


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the tulips and how you arranged them.....beautiful.

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...