November 16, 2015

throw in some tartan this season



Fall and winter are seasons when I just want to feel cozy.  While I was shopping the other day, I spotted a few pretty plaid throws that I thought would make great holiday gifts, but then it occurred to me how great these large tartan scarves would look on a table. 

I remember seeing some tablescapes on pinterest that I loved, using table scarves.  So, I picked up a few at only $10-$15 each.  

These are flannel throws fit beautifully on a dining table.  After the holidays, they are perfect to add to my wardrobe to keep me warm during those cold winter months!




Here are the two I decided to work into a tablescape.  The gray one has pretty orange and yellow accents, so I thought it would look lovely with a bouquet of fall leaves I clipped  a from a tree in the neighborhood.  

The “Burberry” print scarf is so pretty for fall or Christmas, since it has hints of red in it.  The real Burberry scarves sell for about $395! Lovely, I’m sure, but we are just having a little fun here!  





Orange and hints of yellow are perfect for fall.





I like adding a few rustic touches, in keeping with the season.




This was my Friday night dinner tablescape.





Now for this other scarf, I started playing around 
with my different Thanksgiving plates and accessories.





A variety of turkey plates look great with the colors in this plaid table scarf.  I just love the colors of fall!  





I love that this “Burberry” pattern crosses over so easily into Christmas and winter. 

This fun little stocking that holds silverware and the little snow globe place card holder are new!  Here are a few of my favorite inspiration photos....


1 | 2 | 3 | 4


ciao! fabiana



💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 



You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What retailer did you purchase the scarves from? So pretty!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...