January 2, 2016

finally... Downton Abbey season 6




Here’s a little preview of a few gorgeous shots from the new (and final) season of Downton Abbey, premiering on Sunday. I'm so obsessed with all the details that go into the costume and set designs.

They go all out to make sure everything is accurate to the time period, being 1925, for season six. Everything the cast wears, says and does has to be authenticated by a historian and expert on the subject.

Don’t you just love all the flapper fashion, especially worn by Lady Mary? What are you hoping to see this season? Will Mary or Edith find romance again? Let me know what you think!



























ciao! fabiana


4 comments:

Carla Aston said...

Can't wait till tomorrow night!!! Cheers to 2016!

cindy hattersley design said...

I am completely obsessed as well! Love it! Would you mind sending me your email address we have a project coming up that we would love for you to participate in! No worries if you aren't interested!! cynthiahattersley@gmail.com

Snowinluxury said...

J like your post buon anno ciao 🇮🇹😘

Sheila @ Maison de Cinq said...

Fabiana,

Loved this post! Downton Abbey is my favorite - and the fashions are so amazing! Just love Mary, especially that green dress! And I love Rose too, she's a favorite and I miss her being on the show. I dropped you an email to the address above (in the advertisement button, I think). If that's not the right email/person, hopefully someone will forward it to you. If you don't get it, will you email me at sheilafirwin@gmail.com. Thanks!

Happy New Year and hope to hear from you soon!

Best,
Sheila
www.maisondecinq.blogspot.com

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...