January 14, 2016

hgtv dream home : enter to win!



Have you seen the newest HGTV Dream Home?  The designers really did a gorgeous job of transforming this Merritt Island, Florida remodel. 

It’s actually the first time the HGTV Dream Home has been a remodel. The style and color choices are the perfect fit for this coastal home, and I really fell in love with the amazing outdoor spaces. 

The incredible transformation this home features Trex Transcend Decking* on the second-floor balconies and on the home’s amazing private boat dock.  The decking color is "Spiced Rum". 

Can’t you imagine yourself sitting out there on this amazing dock enjoying your morning coffee or sipping a glass of wine on a warm summer evening? 

Well, it’s not too late to enter to win this home!  And the great news is, you can enter every day!  The official entry period runs through Thursday, February 18, 2016 on hgtv. 


I love the balcony railing and decking detail !


Here's the view from the water.


Trex Outdoor Lighting enhances the home’s dock area as well.


What an amazing location!


Breathtaking!


Isn't this sign cute?
It marks the locations of all the previous 
HGTV Dream Homes.


This Decking is gorgeous and will 
withstand the harsh elements of the Florida coast.


Imagine eating all your meals here!


This would be my favorite spot to unwind at the end of the day!


And here is a peek at some of my favorite interior vignettes...


 The living room with amazing views of the water.


The oh-so-chic kitchen. 


I love all the natural elements too.


Cozy!


Isn't this wallpaper mural stunning?


Pretty, beachy stripes 
are always a good choice for a beach house.


I love the mix of rough textures 
with the serene blues and whites.


The perfect attire a day at the beach!


A few pops of color are
 balanced nicely with bright white.


Bare feet may be a prerequisite!



ciao! fabiana



💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 



You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.




2 comments:

designchic said...

It's an amazing house. Love the kitchen, and the outdoor area...fabulous!!l Happy Thursday ~

Tara said...

Hey Fabiana, really beautiful home & photo's! ...could I ask, do you have any idea where the surfing wall mural is from? we also live in the OC and I'm loving this wall decal :) thanks so much in advance, Tara!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...