September 21, 2017

it's the last day of summer ...


It's officially the last day of Summer
and it happens to be the most un-Summerlike
day around these parts today.

It’s a gloomy and drizzly day,
but that doesn’t stand in my way
for anticipating the beginning
of my favorite season…


You know 
I’ve been a little pumpkin crazy already,
and I’m just imagining what the neighborhood
will be looking like all decked-out
for Fall.

Do you remember the pretty curb appeal
from Barclay Butera’s home last year?

A few simple and elegant pumpkins
are all you need to dress up the
front of your home!


Sunflowers are another one of my favorite ways
to celebrate the season.

They’re like a little bit of sunshine
shining inside your own home…

treat yourself to some pretty sunflowers…

Trader Joe’s is always a safe bet 
for finding something pretty
without breaking the bank.



I’m really looking forward to the
October 24th…

just in time for my birthday.

You can count on the CDM Home Tour
for lots of inspiring décor,
and a full day of FUN!

Isn't this Fall counterscape 
from a few years back gorgeous?!


And what would fall be without
America’s favorite fruit baked with a little sugar
and spice, and yeah, everything nice?

You’ll want to try this easy
recipe for these yummy Apple Tarts.


And yes,
I know I’ve mentioned it before,
but Roger’s Gardens is THE place for
Fall fun and inspiration!


Coming up soon…

a blog post on how to add a little
vintage touch to your Halloween décor
with perfectly spooky antique books!

Wuthering Heights is the ultimate
haunting love story and one of my favorite novels.

And speaking of Emily Bronte,
a sweet little quote to usher in Autumn…



ciao! fabiana



No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...