October 4, 2017

Monique Lhuillier for Pottery Barn


I got another Pottery Barn catalog in the mail yesterday, nothing out of the ordinary, until I noticed the gorgeous outdoor table setting on the cover and noticed it was designed by Monique Lhuillier! 


Everything about the setting for this cover and the tablescape itself is everything I love and more!


On the table I see my favorite shade of blush pink, rose gold that borders on copper and vintage champagne glasses, butterflies and more!


Monique is known for her feminine style and in this collection, she features classic prints, rose gold, and embroidery, inspired by her fabulous wedding gowns.


There’s also a line of bedding and furniture! Look at the finish on the Livingston Wide Dresser. Love it! This color palette is perfection. If you see the collection in person, let me know what you think.  
  

I’ll be at Pottery Barn today, checking this all out for myself!




ciao! fabiana



photo credit:  Pottery Barn

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...