July 20, 2015

the mystique of a lemon tree



Living in southern California,
 most of us have the luxury
of having a lemon tree or two 
growing in our yards.

With our Mediterranean climate, 
they are so easy to grow, 
look beautiful, and, of course, 
bless us with their harvest.

And they pair perfectly in the garden with culinary 
herbs like rosemary, thyme, oregano and lavender.
Here are some of my favorite lemon tree 
vignettes from California and Italy.



 







Don’t you love how lemons 
can create such a festive look too?



ciao! fabiana



photo credits:
pinterest
Martha Stewart
Oh so Beautiful Paper
Molly Wood Garden
White on Rice Couple
A Lowcountry Wedding


3 comments:

designchic said...

What a beautiful dose of yellow to start my week. I'm obsessed with the table in the next to the last image…gorgeous!

Topaz60 said...

Reminds me of growing up in So Cal, with lemon trees at almost each house. My cousin and I used to eat them with salt in my mom's 1965 Mustang, listening to the radio!

Anonymous said...

Your lemon trees are gorgeous. I have had a myer lemon tree for 4 yrs and it does not bloom nor have fruit do you have any suggestions

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...