March 15, 2017

ginko green


In honor of St. Patrick’s Day and the Pantone color of the year, I’m sharing some photos from the “ciao archive”. These pretty shades of green are a sure sign that spring is on its way!  


Who wouldn’t love to enter a door like this surrounded by lush green Boston ivy? It’s like a dream and a fairy tale all rolled into one! 


These next few photos are of my friend and neighbor Nancy’s amazing garden. She chose the perfect shade of green to accent the windows and trim on her sweet garden shed and on her comfortable adirondack chairs.


Nancy’s garden is a tropical sanctuary, and as you can see, she pours her heart and soul into here yard. The result is a peaceful and relaxing retreat, right outside her doors. 


And here’s her darling little companion, Buddy enjoying the garden along with his human friends.



Also, don't forget to check out my new 
 It’s a collection of my favorite tablescapes 
that I’ve created since starting my blog in 2011. 

I'll be constantly updating this page 
with new favorites, so check back often! 
If there are any holidays or themes you’d like to see,
 leave me a comment! 

You can find the tab at the top of my page
 or simply click here.

ciao! fabiana


first photo via bhg

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...