June 14, 2017

wednesday whims: kitchens


Just sharing a few of my favorite kitchens
that I spotted recently in
different magazines and blogs…

I love this first kitchen!
What catches your attention first?
For me it’s the framed anchor print on the wall,
the gorgeous twin light fixtures
and the “x” pattern on the island.

And seating for six at the counter
is a bonus!


And look!

This kitchen has almost the
same exact light fixture.

The shape reminds me of the
that I recently got.


In this third kitchen,
the white marble backsplash and
copper pendants pull at my heartstrings.

I also like how the
antique-looking island
breaks up the monotony
of the otherwise 


And speaking of
white marble backsplashes,
I love how this one covers
the whole wall!


These baskets sure do give
this kitchen a big dose of

The high ceilings, black & white décor,
 glass front cabinets,
really need the fabulous texture of these
big umbrella-shaped light fixtures.

Well, that my little inspiration for the day...
sending you happy thoughts and 
a virtual hug today!

How’s your Wednesday going?



ciao! fabiana



Photo credit:

House & Home
Apartment Therapy
Dream Book Design
Studio McGee

That Kitchen

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...