January 27, 2018

a few vintage collectables to love




I'm really loving the simplicity of white,

especially during winter 
when white just brightens up every room!

And, white roses in a gold embellished vase
is such an easy look to pull off.




Today, I’m gathering some of
my favorite floral, pink plates to set an eclectic 
valentine’s day-inspired table.

These vintage plates mix and match
easily with newer plates for a really fun look.




 I just picked up three more yesterday 
for only a couple dollars apiece.




I love how all these vintage elements work together…




These delicate details really pop
against an otherwise all white tablescape.




This newly acquired 
white-handled vintage flatware
works perfectly with this tablescape.




And my new little set of white milk glass votives
have just the right look to fit in with all these romantic details.


ciao! fabiana




No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...